2019-2020 Band Booster Meetings – Schedule subject to change.
Click on meeting date to see minutes.
August 27, 2019
September 17, 2019
October 15, 2019
November 19, 2019
December 17, 2019
January 21, 2020
February 18, 2020
March 17, 2020
April 21, 2020
May 19, 2020
June 9, 2020
The Band Boosters provide support for all aspects of the TJ band program. All TJ band parents and guardians are members of the Band Boosters. (This includes students who participate in curricular band, marching band, winter drum line, and winter guard.) There is no membership fee to join the Band Boosters. Click here to read the Band Boosters bylaws.
We have numerous performances and activities throughout the year, so volunteers are essential for us to have a successful program. We also have a number of fundraisers to reduce the cost of trips and to pay for special instruction, instruments, or other equipment.
In return for your participation you get to be a part of a wonderful music program, watch your children grow in a supportive environment, and share in their joys.
2019 – 2020 Band Boosters Board :
President – Dana Cibulski email@example.com
VP Communications – Val Kreider firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Ways & Means – Lisa Barker email@example.com
Disbursement Treasurer – Heidi Gardner firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipts Treasurers – Tom Wetterhan email@example.com
Secretary – Karen Walters firstname.lastname@example.org
LEADS AND COORDINATORS
*Seeking parents to shadow or co-lead these important positions.
- Curricular Uniforms* – Val Kreider
- Pre-concert Student Meals – Karen Walters & Ely Chen
- Post-Concert Family Receptions* – Dana Cibulski (2020) and Amy Yamashiro (2022)
- TJMC Parent Liaison Away Camp Coordinator* – Cheri Emmert
- TJMC Away Camp Coordinator* – Cheri Emmert
- TJMC Uniforms* – Jaime Ma
- Color Guard Parent Liaison – Anne Shin
- Drumline Parent Liaisons – Dana Cibulski & Karen Walters
- SRO (Senior Regional Orchestra) Auditions* – Yeongji Kim
- Winter Showcase Coordinator* – Dana Cibulski
- Spring Band-quet* – Val Kreider
- Large-scale Fundraiser – Lisa Barker email@example.com
- License Plate Frames* – Meg Pasquerella
- Scrip Program* – Val Kreider (2021) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Wear – Mae Uy (2020) & Helen Miller email@example.com
- Citrus Sales – Heather Boles (2020, 2023) and Jian Wu (2020) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookbook Sales – Lisa Barker (2022) email@example.com
- Webmaster – Ram Yalla
- Student Webmaster – Julian Gavino
- Webmaster Emeritus – Yong Zhou